No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Jun 10, 2007

well it has taken me a long time to post.
a year ago i had a flu vaccine and got immediately sick and then 10 days later i had 8 days in hospital with labrynthitis which caused me to loose all the vestibular function in my left ear.
i left hospita just able to walk to my ensuite and have spent the last 11 months trying to work out how to manage to walk with only half my balance mechanism functioning.
it is not easy and has been a hugely difficult battle.

i have seen more TV and watched more DVD in this time than in the rest of my whole life !!
i have missed out of huge chunks of life generally as i can only drive so far, am very tired mostly and get around generally with a walking stick that is there to say to people *keep off me...dont knock me or, despite my solid appearance i might topple over :-)

i have done some soap but mostly i have had to pass on orders.
what i have done has been a great pleasure for me

i have managed for months now to walk the dog each day for greater or lesser amounts of distance and am looking to improving my distances....not easy to achieve tho.
i am having some problems with this page as the set up has changed while i have been away and i am seeming to own two blog spots

after 4 goes to do this i will either be successful .......or quit !!

No comments: