No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Apr 17, 2009

well...long time no soap




i truly stuffed up my back two months ago.
fortunately i dont remember most of the time that has since passed........age has its compensations and so do pain killers

yesterday i finally made a few bits of soap. the logs didnt turn out as i had planned but never the less i do have soap and it feels great.
great that i managed to do it and great as in great soap again







bits of left over soap that i usually throw into some round containers



No comments: