No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Jun 21, 2009

some things were shiny today



reflection of my camera lens and i in the side of a tea pot


detail on a family teapot




reflection of camera and i ,when i realised that i was able to see myself in the back of a beaten up
stainless spoon just taken from the dishwasher and just sitting in the cutlery holder.
you can even see on the side, a few logs of soap that are there waiting to be cut.
the generic dishwashing stuff must work well because those spoons are very very very old and beaten up :-)



sons car has been rained on tonight




a family tea pot

No comments: