No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Feb 18, 2010

I messed with the colour of the local greenery that i passed on the dog walk today




this looks a bit spooky with the colour removed. In real life it is just all very green with filtered light

 some wild grasses with the dead ones accentuated


i totally killed the grass colour...........just because i could



and then i moved on to the bamboo !!! which needs removing anyway
  and should be as dead as it looks here



 the bird that keeps yelling and diving at us.
this was done on max zoom and is not so shabby for  the effort
 my favourite gum tree

 

some poor chooks that  I only ever see cooped up in the small run.
they do have a larger yard. I guess the kids at the school are learning something
about chooks

 
 dog sitting in the middle of an impossibly green sports field after a lot of rain recently

No comments: