No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Jun 11, 2010

a trip to the Eastern suburbs of Sydney to be measured up for handmade shoes that will cost more than the debt of a small nation (but are essential for my poor feets) allowed me to take a few side tracks to a couple of my favourite places.......Watsons Bay and its wharf area and Bondi beach. Both places helped create my old skin because i spent many days there both asleep when working nights or awake and consciously turning like a pig on a spit. no wonder i have had an early melanoma .
anyway my son who was recovering from surgery and my dog who goes where the car goes
......came for the ride.
the photos are not so good but they at least show the area of our beautiful harbour.


taken from the watsons bay wharf
free range dog



a Morton Bay fig tree with intricate root system


a bit of the small beach

the ferry that goes to watsons bay just arrived at the wharf


Dunbar House
city backdrop






The photos taken from "the Gap" illustrate the long drop from the cliff top to the rocks below 
which made it a popular spot to suicide.



o\
a lone yacht entering the harbour between the heads

a stitched up shot my son did of South Head looking to the 
North Head of the Harbour entrance



 a very long range shot looking toward Manly from South Head




BONDI BEACH much loved by visitors







Root system of a Morton Bay fig tree in one of the Rose Bay streets


looking to the city and a Manly ferry from the Watsons Bay wharf

No comments: