No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..

28 October 2017....Unfortunately someone has chosen to copy/paste huge amounts from my old web pages....product information, receipes, soap making methods eg...and place this on the domain name I let go a few months ago. They can buy the domain name but that does not give access to my copyright material or the use of my registered business name.
If you go to that page it is not me you might be dealing with. The person hides behind a "disposable" email address


Nov 20, 2010

a new baby tree with lots of pretty flowers at the park ....... and some grown up ones

Posted by Picasa
the photos are all a bit less than wonderful as it was poor light.
however there were lots of tree trunks shedding interesting bark.
lots of burned out trunks from fires a few years ago.


a pretty flower that is a noxious weed in most of the state.
has several names but i know it as "Pattersons Curse"



ant nest looks like it is ready for rain






the last bottle brush flower i could find anywhere....
and it is only part of a flower anyway







even the jacaranda wasnt that good
we have had a lot of rain and it seems to 
have made a lot of flower loss and foliage growth instead

No comments: