No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Dec 5, 2010

F111


The son went to two press days at Amberley Air Force Base...... over two different weeks.
This was   to see this planes last days before it was  decommissioned
 He has 100000000000000 photos but i will include only a few !!

This is  plane much admired by  and its replacement is apparently a sad day. 
I love to watch jets myself so can part understand the obsession



Warming  up ready to fly


taking off



 7 in formation

Dump and burn



More dump and burn but with some bonus flame left behind



vapour coming off the planes


love this criss cross effect of the vapour



the pointy front end of one of them
   the back of one of them

   full size plane



a row of some of them


the wheels of one of them




No comments: