No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Jul 23, 2012

around the house

 took these today with a lot of sun coming into the dining area.
now the new curtains are in i can see where i am going and 
might actually clean all the dust off from the tree lopping !!



Bird of Paradise



Lavender


Dried Hydragenea




 Everlasting Daisy sort of plant





a mat that will probably become the dogs habitat....for $10 at Vinnies 
i suppose i should not argue. I do however like the colours which is why 
i bought it





dog looking guilty on my bed


one of many lavender bushes out the front


odd shadows on the carpet  + one of the dogs many fluffy toys
that she likes to carry around and attack/kill.
not so vigourously nowdays.
oddly she then carries them to her sleeping bed and puts them in there.

No comments: