No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Jul 8, 2014

A park in Hornsby that I take dog to occasionally

the grounds are that of the home of one or our great explorers........

Sir Edgeworth  David 

after whom a street has been named. 
I think, perhaps, that  many do not appreciate where that street name comes from.

the photos are not wonderful but it is simply a glimpse or a cool
shady park in a highly populated area that offers escape 



random spider catching lunch























could not leave dog out of a blog entry......it was a cold and windy morning!!!







No comments: