No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Aug 4, 2007

Aussies travelling



for as long as i can remember Aussies have been on the move.
i did a bit of my own moving in my time too !!
a number of my family seem to like the travel and the latest to go adventuring is one of my nephews who has kindly allowed me to share his adventures.

it seems like it is thirsty work climbing down the canyon and it also seems that they find USA beer very thrist quenching


standing on the edge ...just a bit ...he of the blue T shirt



here he is on Half Dome in Yosemite......it scares me just to look at the drop down, there. He is the one sitting





No comments: