No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Aug 6, 2007

some plants and trees i have seen


these two plants are in the deck garden of the worlds most beautifully situated cafe where i sometimes go for a great hamburger beside the water...... where the sea planes come in. the prices are amazingly good so if i tell where it is i will have to kill u as i dont want the place over run



this is just a found leaf whose colour appealed to me



a local gum tree with spider web


a gum tree in the local school grounds (and dog)



another couple of trees in the school grounds






a couple of plants on the Great Ocean Road




No comments: