No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Nov 29, 2008

I went to Stanwell Park for a vintage plane flypast...

Connie and a DC 3
the planes were from Albion Park
and there was meant to be another plane
apparenly but they didnt have another pilot
....so we got two and it was still great


it would have been nice if i had decent long distance lens


the coast is beautiful and the new coast road is visible
tho you can see nothing of nothing as you drive along it.
It was a bit of a disappointment really tho i admire it from the distance


Everleigh Railway Yards....
being renovated and rebuilt










a Darlington Terrace




No comments: