No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Nov 29, 2008

well i messed with all the blog layour colours

and then went and took more flower pics to make myself feel better cause i didnt get the blog right




a tree just up the road


i cant resist these part opened flowers




i hate these old style Bouganvillia bushes with a passion
........but am surrounded by them, of the loooooooooong thorns.
we had these bushes when i was kid and they are lethal. had one in an earlier house
........and still didnt like it. son nearly got spiked to death
by the huge /monster bush there
i do like the smaller plants that have been developed more recently,
with the more gentle colours


again a neighbours garden



the footpath up the street.........full of jacaranda flowers that have come down in the rain



i wish this was my white agapanthus but it is Lurls



No comments: