No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




May 25, 2009

and just because i could do it

i emailed my sister to ask her to ask her private study student if she would write something in Chinese for me this afternoon.
so she did .
it is on the side of the page under my web page link and says
"worlds greatest soapmaker "

世界上最好
肥皂
制造商


i thought that was so untrue as to be a giggle .
and most people reading this blog wont understand it anyway so i can lie as much as i like. :-)

i hope it has been correctly understood and translated LOL

sister is in China for a year and this is her apartment front door,
which looks very important and safe





No comments: