No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




May 27, 2009

a pic of the old old house i grew up in


this photo was taken by a friend recently and I am grateful for it.
the fence was not there in my time but rather a huge hedge.
the roses look great and i am sure my parents would have loved them as we only had a few that i recall.
the house must be the best part of 80-90 years old now...which is old in aussie terms.
it is made of huge concrete blocks. the roof is vast but i dont recall ever seeing inside of it.
the block is subdivided now which is sort of sad but more manageable i guess.
wide cement verandahs go around 3 sides of it.....which isnt shown on this pic

2 comments:

Candra said...

how nice to have that picture.

diane holdsworth said...

thanks Candra. we are a bit disappointed that the house itself isnt visible so much....but we are grateful anway :-). it is a long way to go to take a photo !!