No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Jun 22, 2011

blue and gold...i always did like


there is one heck of a lot of gold mica in these few soap bars but 
 a lot of it looks more plain yellow. there are a few veins of gold there so
i hope they show up in the photos.
i chose my boarding school as a teenager based on the school uniform 
of royal blue and golden yellow . loved the colours and hated the school!!

the soap is fragrances with Scent-works "Amazon Grapes" 
which is  beautiful soft and gentle feminine fragrance that i love

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candra said...

gorgeous!
And, I just realized that the colour palette I have chosen for my new house could have very well been inspired by your soap!

diane holdsworth said...

LOL
i love that story.
and thank you :-)
in that case you will have to call the house "Rosebank" after my old school!!!!!!!

oddly enough i am idly thinking of making another batch the same today.