No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..

28 October 2017....Unfortunately someone has chosen to copy/paste huge amounts from my old web pages....product information, receipes, soap making methods eg...and place this on the domain name I let go a few months ago. They can buy the domain name but that does not give access to my copyright material or the use of my registered business name.
If you go to that page it is not me you might be dealing with. The person hides behind a "disposable" email address


Jun 22, 2011

blue and gold...i always did like


there is one heck of a lot of gold mica in these few soap bars but 
 a lot of it looks more plain yellow. there are a few veins of gold there so
i hope they show up in the photos.
i chose my boarding school as a teenager based on the school uniform 
of royal blue and golden yellow . loved the colours and hated the school!!

the soap is fragrances with Scent-works "Amazon Grapes" 
which is  beautiful soft and gentle feminine fragrance that i love

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candra said...

gorgeous!
And, I just realized that the colour palette I have chosen for my new house could have very well been inspired by your soap!

diane buckley said...

LOL
i love that story.
and thank you :-)
in that case you will have to call the house "Rosebank" after my old school!!!!!!!

oddly enough i am idly thinking of making another batch the same today.