No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Jun 18, 2011

random photos as i waited while my house was open for inspection. someone better buy it soon as i am sick of the sale process


there are  no good photos amongst this lot....... but i think it is so long since i took
 any photos that  i have nearly forgotten how to use my camera

 bottle brush


a row of water bubblers

 one water bubbler


 leaves between  3 huge tree trunks


 bark markings. i like to look at the endless variety of markings on all the different trees in the area



 the last leaves of autumn


 leaves blowing in the wind

 i tried to be clever with these horrible "torpedos" on the tree but it didnt really work. the photo dosnt look any better in black and white than in colour. i hate the things anyway as they are such a fall/trip hazard when they hit the ground
they were too high up for me with too strong a wind blowing


same torpedoes left in colour

 the first bit of wattle i had noticed. smelled beautiful. again.......the wind was blowing so the photo is blurred





 a single beautiful red rose at the entrance to the school yard



the centre of a bubbler. it interested me in its worn out look.
i messed with the colour a tiny bit 

No comments: