No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..

28 October 2017....Unfortunately someone has chosen to copy/paste huge amounts from my old web pages....product information, receipes, soap making methods eg...and place this on the domain name I let go a few months ago. They can buy the domain name but that does not give access to my copyright material or the use of my registered business name.
If you go to that page it is not me you might be dealing with. The person hides behind a "disposable" email address


Sep 4, 2011

soap from a few weeks ago..not a huge contribution to the soapmaking world but about all i could manage



this is a mix of two of Scent-works fragrances. It is pretty and feminime




this was the last of a bottle of fragrance and right now i  have not got a clue about its supposed name cause the bottle is gone.........except that it too is feminine despite being a blue for boys colour !!!
and right now with a blocked up nose and ears i cant smell it anyway to give myself a clue.
but pretty is a good descriptor



the ever popular Scent -works "Provence". 
This is a good men/women/everyone fragrance.

No comments: