No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Sep 4, 2011

soap from a few weeks ago..not a huge contribution to the soapmaking world but about all i could manage



this is a mix of two of Scent-works fragrances. It is pretty and feminime




this was the last of a bottle of fragrance and right now i  have not got a clue about its supposed name cause the bottle is gone.........except that it too is feminine despite being a blue for boys colour !!!
and right now with a blocked up nose and ears i cant smell it anyway to give myself a clue.
but pretty is a good descriptor



the ever popular Scent -works "Provence". 
This is a good men/women/everyone fragrance.

No comments: