No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Nov 16, 2011

Today was designated as jacaranda flower photo day.........but it was also bush fire burn off day

I decided to go ahead anyway on the basis that i had 3 ok shots that i have put  in the previous post,
 from another area of the city last week....... and one never knows !!!!!!!!
last year i photograped too early and this may be true of this year. never the less i have some pics
 and if i dont get around to any more......i at least have imperfect smoky ones.
the smoke and ash spread a looooong way across the city and was enough to affect my photos
 and a lot of other peoples lungs




  smoke really obvious here


   and here :-(






some flowers from a dog walk late this afternoon...






these are my own fuchsia flowers. From a bush that a friend gave me a cutting of 34 years ago. i have transferred cuttings to 4 houses since then and replanted. 
The blooms are as reliable and as beautiful as ever and the bush
grows to huge heights if not cut back somewhat.
I have seen prettier ones...but this one is mine and full of my memories




i picked 3 ages of flower here.....unfurled pink flowers, opened ones
 and ready to start drooping ones



i love the look of what seems like veins in these baby flowers



out of focus but i have put it in for the colour anyway

i messed with the colour of this just because i could

No comments: