No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..

28 October 2017....Unfortunately someone has chosen to copy/paste huge amounts from my old web pages....product information, receipes, soap making methods eg...and place this on the domain name I let go a few months ago. They can buy the domain name but that does not give access to my copyright material or the use of my registered business name.
If you go to that page it is not me you might be dealing with. The person hides behind a "disposable" email address


Nov 16, 2011

Today was designated as jacaranda flower photo day.........but it was also bush fire burn off day

I decided to go ahead anyway on the basis that i had 3 ok shots that i have put  in the previous post,
 from another area of the city last week....... and one never knows !!!!!!!!
last year i photograped too early and this may be true of this year. never the less i have some pics
 and if i dont get around to any more......i at least have imperfect smoky ones.
the smoke and ash spread a looooong way across the city and was enough to affect my photos
 and a lot of other peoples lungs




  smoke really obvious here


   and here :-(






some flowers from a dog walk late this afternoon...






these are my own fuchsia flowers. From a bush that a friend gave me a cutting of 34 years ago. i have transferred cuttings to 4 houses since then and replanted. 
The blooms are as reliable and as beautiful as ever and the bush
grows to huge heights if not cut back somewhat.
I have seen prettier ones...but this one is mine and full of my memories




i picked 3 ages of flower here.....unfurled pink flowers, opened ones
 and ready to start drooping ones



i love the look of what seems like veins in these baby flowers



out of focus but i have put it in for the colour anyway

i messed with the colour of this just because i could

No comments: