No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Nov 3, 2011

walk in the naked man park.

once i was walking here when around a corner came a totally naked man. there was no where for me to go or move to so pulled off the path a bit as best i could. he stopped right beside me and asked......pointing to his wrist "do you have the time "??
errrrrrrrrrr .....no i did not as it happened. i dont wear a watch !!!
he moved on.
that man has since moved from the  area after a lot of activity ranging across a huge national park area
 (so i am told)
i dont often go there by myself anymore which is a pity as it is pretty, 
close enough and the dog enjoys time there

the other day i again persuaded the son to come with me and took a few photos while we were there.
they are not very good photos but are a glimpse of a piece of our neighbourhood


the overhead canopy of trees


there is a lot of dead wood waiting to burn i suspect


dog enjoying herself but obviously getting older and slower....like me


part of the track....with  cars in the background at this section.
which shows that altho much of the walk makes u feel like u are
a long way from anywhere.......in fact you are not


tree roots that provide a handy set of steps 


shadow of me looking down to the national park area where dogs are not allowed.


bit of bushfire and termite damage


some gum nuts

 roughish terrain


my favourite tree

about where i met the naked man


tree at the exit with interesting mould

 a native flower whose name i do not know



i drag along more slowly behind

No comments: