No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Oct 1, 2013

Kirrabilli

I went there yesterday and took a few quick photos.
it is gentrified ......but not too much around the railway area.

random shots of the shops, houses and harbour and the bridge


looking west under the bridge with Anzac bridge in the background








city skyline with some rather large boat parked at the International terminal


these two shots looking at the under works of the road leading to the bridge





a tiny edge view of the bridge




bridge supports within the park



note the street closed signs ready for Navy week/weekend




mid day traffic on the bridge...taken from the station


No comments: