No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Oct 17, 2013

what a dreadful day..wind and fire

the smoke, coming from the Blue Mountains, was bad enough for me to leave the house and go find a spot with less smoke around 4.30 pm.
fortunately i did not have to go far.........Pennant Hills park was relatively smoke free compared to here and allowed the dog to walk around.
the sky was horrendous but my photos don't really illustrate that very clearly


 leaving home....just around the corner. 
smoke from the Mountains



down the road a bit


pennant hills park....sun peeping thro


huge gums at pennant hills with smoke behind



pennant hills again






setting sun shining on the trees 





looking east from Pennant Hills park....some smoke maybe from up north
 added to the mix

by then it was cool, the wind had eased and my area of the world 
was obviously clearer for me to breathe some more.
so we came home. dog was very happy to revisit the park 
as it is a haven for tossed out take away
 food containers .
 she is always hopeful that she will find something and 
 i dont notice she has found it. the hunt is everything.

No comments: