No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Sep 27, 2009

I HAVE MADE MORE SOAP

I have sold all but a few bars of castile and goats milk.
new soaps will be ready in about 10 days as i did a few lots today with deep water discount
to have them ready early. i even did one log as a rather pretty non fragranced one
.... for those of us who like pretty but dont want a fragrance .
will make more soap  tomorrow if the dentist dosnt traumatise me too much.
today i did Vaniglia de madagascar...and went mad with the amount of fragrance .
it is one of Scent Works stronger fragrances so i will have a powerful vanilla fragrance on my hands!!!
another was Scents works "Provence" and the other fragranced one was Scentworks Pink Peony.
can you tell i like to use Scent works???
i had a couple of soaps i really liked........a creamy rose which was regular rose but done in a pale orangy yellow, and a mix of lemon myrtle and a flower fragrance (the latter again from Scent-works).
they too are all gone 

No comments: