No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..

28 October 2017....Unfortunately someone has chosen to copy/paste huge amounts from my old web pages....product information, receipes, soap making methods eg...and place this on the domain name I let go a few months ago. They can buy the domain name but that does not give access to my copyright material or the use of my registered business name.
If you go to that page it is not me you might be dealing with. The person hides behind a "disposable" email address


Sep 27, 2009

I HAVE MADE MORE SOAP

I have sold all but a few bars of castile and goats milk.
new soaps will be ready in about 10 days as i did a few lots today with deep water discount
to have them ready early. i even did one log as a rather pretty non fragranced one
.... for those of us who like pretty but dont want a fragrance .
will make more soap  tomorrow if the dentist dosnt traumatise me too much.
today i did Vaniglia de madagascar...and went mad with the amount of fragrance .
it is one of Scent Works stronger fragrances so i will have a powerful vanilla fragrance on my hands!!!
another was Scents works "Provence" and the other fragranced one was Scentworks Pink Peony.
can you tell i like to use Scent works???
i had a couple of soaps i really liked........a creamy rose which was regular rose but done in a pale orangy yellow, and a mix of lemon myrtle and a flower fragrance (the latter again from Scent-works).
they too are all gone 

No comments: