No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Sep 27, 2009

so we had a dust storm

that i dont believe i really "heard" the warnings of. if i had i would have closed up the house and made preperations LOL.
i am still cleaning up and will continue to do so for a while i expect as more little pockets of red are found.
growning up in Hillston is good preparation for dust storms.


this pic is taken from Westfield at Hornsby looking over the highway toward the rail line


this is looking toward the Hornsby shopping centre from near the hospital


an electricity pole on the highway



these bottom two shots are from the outside of my house looking toward and to the side of  the sunrise 

No comments: