No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Apr 18, 2006

not working

ok
i am very pinged off as i cant get any photos up here...seems like Photobucket isnt working for me to transfer here .... and they are looking into it they say.
My other way of adding photos dosnt work either.......maybe i just need to get another browser...again!!

anyway...Easter was pleasant as i got out for lunch each day and had some meetings with family and friends.
I even went to the Easter show and met up with a soap making friend there.
It would be 20 eyars since i went there last and it will be another 20 i suspect before i trit trot back again. Seems like a lot of tat with people desperate to sell it.
I am not a fan of the whole Olympic Park area actually and i suspect it wont age well.

My son is lost to the universe as he did not turn on global roaming on his mobile phone.
As a good mother I did think of everything and did ask if he had turned it on..to be met with a reply in the negative that was designed to make me feel like *well duhhhhhhhh woman what would you know...i dont need to do that*. I who will likely never go overseas again have mine turned on for years. I suppose i can live in hope, huh??
Well i was right and he was wrong and his phone company, Optus, had their employees spend a lot of time on telling me how they could be sacked and the company pay some major amount of money if they hooked up his phone at my request.
They have no concept of the revenue they are loosing because of his incapacity to SMS.
Privacy rules in some places and it is totally the opposite elsewhere... as i constantly find in my volunteer work.

I did a couple of logs of some pretty soaps tonight and hope to get the pics up here sometime.
The plain white unfragranced soap i did the other day is curing out nicely with homes to go to for all of it.

ok........well due to the wonders of Mozillas Firefox i seem to now be able to transfer some pics across.....i will go and try that now

No comments: