No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..

28 October 2017....Unfortunately someone has chosen to copy/paste huge amounts from my old web pages....product information, receipes, soap making methods eg...and place this on the domain name I let go a few months ago. They can buy the domain name but that does not give access to my copyright material or the use of my registered business name.
If you go to that page it is not me you might be dealing with. The person hides behind a "disposable" email address


Apr 11, 2006

Why is this blog here?

I am not really sure
I just know that I cant update my own web page and somedays I feel like putting some soap pictures here when i make the soap and before it leaves home.
I should be learning about web page design I suppose.
Maybe next year..maybe
So I am thinking that I will eventually point my web page to this blog and eliminate most of my web page
http://www.dianesnaturally.com.au
But who knows??
I am not making soap as much as I used to as last year I gave up the markets I had done for the past 6 years.
It is more a fun thing for me now and there is no need for so much soap to be created.
I do wholesale accounts and some retail and that seems to be as much as I want to do.

Here people can maybe come and have a look at some soap I have in stock at any given time... and decide what they want and I can just make what i feel like making.
That is if i work out how to put in a photo...I think my Netscape is seriously ill despite so many new downloads. Mind you the computer is no better.
We shall see what we see i suppose. I may not even keep this blog up.
I already spend too much time on the internet talking with other soapmakers.
A blog is not going to keep me off my computer is it??

Soap has been the one creative thing i have managed to do in this lifetime, so I need to keep doing that as I really do enjoy the pleasure of creating colours and fragrances that will bring pleasure to other people and be so wonderful to use. I cant knit or sew or mend or paint and cooking bores me ...so i suppose i had better keep making soap !!

My main problem is that i dont write with capitals and it pings people off no end to have writings with no capitals ...so I guess I am going to have to change my ways
Ummmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: