No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Apr 11, 2006

Son at the airport on his way overseas

This is my son on his way to France and Turkey for a wonderful 3 week holidayvisiting the battlefields of WW1. Right now he is in Turkey and I hope for him as much a learning experience as i had there well over 30 years ago....and maybe a bit less bread...love Turkish bread.
His main difficulty will be his dislike of the national drinks of tea and coffee!!

Image hosting by PhotobucketA HUGE thank you to Sandra and Brian

No comments: