No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Apr 13, 2006

Who believes those in power?

Ummmmm a sad day for our country.
We are seriously meant to believe that no one, including our PM, knew of the AWB mess.
Seriously???
The same country that can let all this money go drifting by... and cant manage to adequately care for the mentally ill.
They are allowed to *live in the community* and if they are lucky they get a roof of some kind.
If not...they get to have a cave or a park bench.

Sure the Government is belatedly telling us they are going to put some money towards this in the future......but right now I cant imagine how they will even train enough *personal helpers* to assist these people who simply do not manage on their own.
Our PM is a man who lives in another world to that which is inhabited by the less able.
Does he ever try and look and see or wonder about how it is for those who live not well, let alone those who live badly and sadly ?
Has he got a clue?

I am finally making some soap and that is a lovely soothing thing to do as I had a less than optimal day today ...which leads to my musings about the mentally ill.
I was truly concerned with, and by, one person i met with .
And really totally helpless to do anything of significance to assist.
I was afraid

I will go back to my soap that is, tonight, for my lovely web page man, who like me, only likes unfragranced soap.....and to some for a great lady who, also like me.... likes plain Castile.

No comments: