No more soap sales + being copied

I have discontinued soap sales, at least temporarily. I have had a lot of fun over 18 years making soap and meeting so many other interesting people. Thank you everyone .
Maybe I will get back to it again later, but meanwhile I will be making only for personal use and gifting..




Apr 26, 2006

a soap with sunflower oil for a change, with a sweet honeyish fragrance

While I was shopping yesterday the sunflower oil called out to me.
It would be about 6 years since i have used it so I decided to have a go again and made up a receipe that i figured i would like

It has turned out pretty well ...even tho the photo is too dark.

I have much to learn about photograpy and need to get to a group/list that will deal with less experienced photographers. Seems hard to find

The embeds in the soap are the remainders of some soap i tried that is meant to float. ....well i think that was the purpose of it.!!! Very strange looking soap, but it came out in beautiful colours that i love... and so i have used it for embeds in a few batches now

No comments: